Price: Starting from $2,699.00
Price Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
Single Supplement: Starting at $565
8 Days & 7 Nights
|June 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015|
|June 10-August 15,2014:Add $350|
|Dec 1-Dec 31,2014 Call for Price|
Day to Day Itinerary:
- DAY 1:Arrival Kathmandu Upon arrival, transfer to hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY 2: Kathmandu After breakfast, you will have sightseeing to Durbar Square-palaces, courtyards & temples such as Hanumandhoka, Kumari Ghar (Abode of the Living Goddess) & Taleju temple that is built between 12-18th century. It used to be the seat of ancient Malla Kings. Intriguing piece here is the 17th century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with letters in 15 languages. The square is protected as UNESCO world heritage, the social, religious & urban focal point of the city. All major state & social ceremonies, include the solemnization of coronations are performed in one of courtyard in this complex. There is museum inside the palace. Entrance fee is RS 250 for foreign visitor, your ticket is entitled to visit the entire museum. The second place to visit is Swayambhu Stupa. Watching over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side, just 3 kms west of city center. The stupa is the holiest Buddha sites in Nepal & linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is known as Samhengu & World heritage site. It is the oldest glorious Buddhist shrines in the world which is said to be 2000 years. The 4 sides of the stupa is painted with eyes of Lord Buddha & the temple is also known as the watchful eyes of Buddha. The last places to visit today is Patan Durbar Square, an enchanting melange of palace, artistic courtyard & graceful pagoda temples. As world heritage site, the former royal palace is the center of patan religion & social life. House of museum contains of an array of bronze statutes & religious object. Entrance fee is RS 200 for foreign visitor. One remarkable monument here is 17th century temple, dedicated to Hindu God Khrisna, Khrisna Mandir built entire stones with unique stone carving on walls depicting the epic war of Ramayana & Mahabarata . Overnight in Kathmandu.
- DAY 3: Kathmandu-Chitwan (By road) After breakfast, we drive you to Chitwan, 150 kms from Kathmandu & 5 hrs drive into mountains. All the way we descend down along the windy road on the bank of the Trishuli River. Check in to the hotel then you can have refreshing time. Afterward we brief you about full nature programs by our guide. After lunch, you will have Village Tour by an ox cart, an opportunity to see the tharu life style. In the evening, dinner with cultural program by ethnic tribal people with their stick dance & drums. Overnight in Chitwan.
- DAY 4: Chitwan Safari Chitwan National Park is world heritage site by UNESCO. Today you can discover why national park is important in preserving wild life that rapidly getting extinct from planet, spot the water buffalo, egrets, woodpecker & deer, rhinoceros, tigers, leopards, sloth bears, wild bison, gangetic, dolphin, 500 birds, butteflies & the near extinct Gharial crocodiles, all in their natural habitat. You may do many activities here, elephant ride to observe the wild jungle of Chitwan, Back to hotel and having lunch After lunch go for Canoe Ride along the Rapti River-an opportunity for bird watching & see 3 rare species of crocodiles, the Marsh Mugger & the fish eating Gharial. On the way back to hotel, visit Elephant breeding center where you can see a baby elephant. Back to hotel & have tea / coffee Dinner in the evening Overnight in Chitwan.
- DAY 5: Chitwan-Pokhara (By road) After enjoying bird watching/jungle safari in the morning, we drive you to Pokhara-140 kms from Chitwan/5-6 hrs driving. From Mugling, we drive further west to the mountains, along the river. Pokhara (nick name is Lake City), is one of beautiful place on earth. The town offers magnificient sites of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machapuchare, 5 peaks of Annapurna etc. Pokhara is the gateway of trekking in Annapurna Region. Upon arrival, sightseeing tour to some marketplaces, old bazaars & landmarks. In the evening, explore the surrounding lakeside Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara
- DAY 6:Trekking to Dhampus-Sarangkot Early morning, sightseeing Annapurna Fish Tail & Dhauligiri mountain & many more peaks with sunshine (golden view) After breakfast hike from Dhampus to Sarangkot (1,720 m) through Naudanda. It takes approx 5 hrs Overnight in Sarangkot
- DAY 7:Nagarkot-Kathmandu Early morning see the sites of mountains & beautiful sunrise. When sunray touches Himalaya, the view is unforgettable. Back to the hotel & have breakfast Drive back to Kathmandu Overnight in Kathmandu
- DAY 8:DEPARTURE Transfer to airport for flight back home
|Place Covered||Night(s)||Superior Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Chitwan||2||Royal Park||Tiger Land Resort|
|Sarangkot||1||Panorama View Lodge||Panorama View Lodge|
|Package Includes||Package Excludes|
ALL BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
IMAGES ARE COURTESY OF NEPAL TOURISM BOARD
MAP COURTESY OF THE CIA WORLD FACTBOOK, 2007
Very Important : Before booking be sure you read our "Terms and Deposit" section for important information.